Blog Widget by LinkWithin

It's time...almost

Wednesday, January 4

Time to get back into the swing of things...
My two older girls officially headed back to school this morning...
So now it's time for mom to get back to business! *wink*

The holidays were great.
The extra time with my girls through Winter Break is always nice.
It's also always nice to get back to some normalcy and routine.

Looking forward to sharing a variety of things with you.
And I will.
After I get caught up on some design work and orders.

I've still got my recap of the holidays to share with you...
Highlights of 2011...
Ella's birthday party details...
(want a peek right now)?

I knew you would say yes...
So here you go...
Cuz I love ya...
And I know you've been patiently waiting on "SOMETHING"
invitation5566wmSM

matchinggame5589wmSM

There you go...
The theme has finally been revealed!!
"A Pocket Full of Posies"...
Do you LOVE it!?
I hope you ADORE what you see so far!
Remember the surprise giveaway I did the other day...
They were the "Matching Game" pieces I made for party favors that you see pictured here.

I have to warn you though...
It still may be a few weeks before I get the final post together with ALL of the details.
The good news?
I'm also putting together some party-related DiY's to share with you...
to go along with the party post! Woo Hoo!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful New Year so far.
Excited to be getting back to regular posting!!

KEEPiNG iT REAL
I'm kickin' things into high gear...
February is fast-approaching and I still have MANY things to cross off my "promise ME" list.
(Why did I have to be such an over-achiever and choose to do over 40 different items??!!)
If you are one of the many "promise ME peeps" participating with me...
How are you doing?
Tell me! Tell me!!
I cannot WAiT to hear your stories all about your journey/adventure!!

1 comment:

Christine {Pure Joy} said...

Love the theme! Can't wait to see details from the party.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan