Blog Widget by LinkWithin

holiday | inspiration

Friday, December 16

Today I thought I'd share some of the inspiring images I've been collecting on my Pinterest Boards...
And they are ALL about the holidays...

With a little over a week before the big day arrives...
I hope some of these photos help to inspire you to put the finishing touches on your holiday preparations...







































KEEPiNG iT REAL
Still no lights on the house but at least the tree is up and decorated.
I may go out today with Ella and put lights on the bushes...*wink*
Cannot locate my wreath hangers so those are still sitting by the front door.
And I've only bought a total of three gifts.
Game on this weekend! *wink*

1 comment:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

The mantel decor ideas you shared are fabulous! Especially love the first one with the carol lyrics!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan