Blog Widget by LinkWithin

crafts | Glam Spiders

Friday, September 23

So yesterday...
I decided to carve out some time in the day...
to do a couple of craft projects with Ella.
(my sweet, almost-three-year-old daughter).

Simple projects that wouldn't take a lot of time...
but enough time to make Ella feel special...
and just the right amount of time to help eliminate a little bit of the guilt I've been feeling for being SO busy with work.

Today...I'm sharing one of the fun...
silly little projects we did together.

spiders2712

Well I decided they needed a little something to make them special...

glamspiders2807wm

glamspiders2803wm

glamspiders2806wm

glamspiders2802wm

A little bit of rhinestones and a cute pink felt heart...
and you've got some super girly...super cute ...not-so-scary
GLAM spiders!! *wink*

Believe it or not...it was Ella's idea to add the pink felt heart...
Which I believe was the perfect touch!!

We then went into the kitchen for a very different project...
I'm keeping that one a secret for right now though! *wink*

Before heading off for the weekend...
Remember today is the last day to snatch up those adorable 3" Halloween Paper Rounds for $2.50!

AND...
If you'd like to win The Pastry Pedestal™ starter kit...
among 5 other fabulous gifts from participating vendors...
Enter Bella Grey's Birthday giveaway!
The contest ends tonight at midnight!!
Don't miss out!!

Have a FUN weekend everyone.
I'm learning you just have to SCHEDULE the fun...
otherwise, it's just not going to happen!


KEEPiNG iT REAL
Ella got to pick out the color rhinestones she wanted for her spider.
I was secretly hoping she would choose this really pretty aqua blue color.
And I also thought she would choose to adorn the entire backside of her spider
with a rainbow of colored gems.
To my surprise...
she kept it quite simple...
and her request for the pink felt hearts was too perfect.

By the way...
I burned the heck out of two of my fingers because I used my Bejeweler tool
The top of my thumb is actually blistered still! *ouch*

Oh...and I was going to add a cute little hair bow to my spider too...
Still not ruling that out.*wink*

No comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan