Blog Widget by LinkWithin

fresh...

Thursday, January 20

Along with the "Promise ME" list I'm finishing up...
I've come up with a FOCUS WORD
as well as a MANTRA for 2011.

my 2011 focus word...
fresh.thesteelforketsy


This word is SO perfect for the things I want to focus on in 2011.
Fresh ideas, fresh color palettes, fresh food, fresh outlook, fresh start...and so much more!!


my 2011 mantra
makeithappenbw

This is one of the many adages J is constantly spouting off around here.
He is relentless at times about spreading positive energy in our home...
and he does it through always having a positive attitude...
and through what I like to call his "signature phrases".
There's REAL power behind "silly" little slogans like this.
I get fired up when I say this to myself.
And it applies to ANYTHING...
• eating right
• getting a project done
• even just gearing up to make dinner at the end of the day

So how about you?
Have you got your own "Promise ME" list complete?
Not yet?
Get it sketched out...I have a fun printable list coming for you to transfer your ideas to.
How about selecting your own focus word and mantra for 2011 too...
Think about it.

Or better yet...
"Make it happen"!! *wink*

KEEPING IT REAL
I've got 31 things on my list so far.
I think I was almost at 40 last year.
Thinking 40 items is plenty to keep me busy...*wink*

3 comments:

Lauren @ Crave. Indulge. Satisfy. said...

Love this! My list is almost ready!

Fancy Frills Style Studio said...

I love your word for the year, and your motto is one I need to implement into my life more!

Carey C. Bailey said...

Thanks for sharing. My word(s) of the year: dream BIG
http://withjoycarey.blogspot.com/2011/01/dream-big.html

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan