Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{inspiration board} lemonade & sunshine

Friday, May 14

with the invitation finished...



i'm now gathering my thoughts about the elements for the upcoming "lemonade & sunshine" birthday party...



i can tell you this.
it's going to be simple.
& it's going to be relaxed.

AND...
everything i do for this "birthday" party
will easily translate into a "bridal" shower, "baby" shower or an afternoon with your bff's...
what do you think?

photo sources (from left to right):
{cupcakes} - mybakingaddiction
{flowers} - design sponge
{paper mobile} - design sponge
{lemonade packets} - thefavorstudio
{pink flower arrangement w/yellow ribbon} - pen n' paperflowers studio & design
{izze soda} - thenibble.com
{picnic table} - design sponge


KEEPING IT REAL
Do you remember the "rockstar" birthday party I was planning for Ema? And then she decided to wait until after we moved? And then she got sick? And then everyone else took a turn being sick? And now it's almost her sister's birthday? Well.....I could feel defeated. Instead, I've decided to combine both parties as a last ditch attempt to satisfy both girls and actually HAVE a party for either of them. Neither of them are thrilled to be sharing a party. But hey. They're lucky to be getting one at this point. Right?And I think they'll be okay? How about you? *wink*

5 comments:

Angela said...

OMG - I adore this Jess!! The colors are so soft and pretty -perfect Spring birthday party ideas.

I can't wait for all this to be available in your etsy shoppe! You have a waiting customer. As always, beautiful!

Lindsey {Bella Grace Party Designs} said...

What an awesome invitation! Seriously cute!

Alison said...

I love this theme!!! And I love combining sibling parties... oh, such smartness!!!

I'm having a combined party for my turning 10 and turning 11 year old daughters this summer!!

Jamie said...

Adorable invite and party idea. Thanks so much for the link love to my cupcakes. :)

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Love this~ love the vintage finds too! Ahh~ those mason jars are to die for! I'm planning my girls' party in two weeks too! Can't wait to see your "sweets" from the party!

~Tanya

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan