Blog Widget by LinkWithin

bake me a cake...

Wednesday, October 7

bake me ANYTHING in these dream kitchens...


oh how i love all of the natural light coming in right over the top of this "baking center"

get outta here! this is it!
this is what my kitchen would totally look like if i could blink my eyes and make it happen.
i adore the beautiful colors in this kitchen. i wouldn't have imagined me liking the blue so much - but it totally works & gives it just the right touch. it's lovely. i mean look at the flooring, the windows, the oven...look at the oven!! my eyes are gobbling this kitchen right. up.


such a sweet little baking corner...love the cabinetry & hardware
note to self: must check out "charlotte cooks again"...


and if i could blink my eyes and change up the ivory & blue dream kitchen - just for the heck of it...
this would be my next choice....
mmmmmmmmm.....i can smell cookies baking.
loooovvvve the long island for baking/cooking/sitting/creating...
love the flooring, cabinetry & the marble-top extension at the end of the island
- perfect for rolling out dough...


okay...i'm wiping the druel from the corners of my mouth...these images came from the bhg kitchen & bath ideas - it was an article specifically focusing on creating "baking centers" in your kitchen....i grabbed some of my favs to share with you.

i'm off to get the ingredients to try out some french lace cookies. think i'll whip up a batch today as a "trial" for little ella pie's upcoming...you guessed it...1st birthday party.

just a thought....do you think if i bake enough goodies on a consistent basis, in my dumpy little kitchen, the "baking fairy" will come and grant me my dream kitchen wish...?? - could you put in a good word for me...if you see her?)

have a "magical" wednesday people.

No comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan