Blog Widget by LinkWithin

it's a sickness...

Tuesday, April 28


Hmmm...I don't think this falls under the "clean eating" plan i've been on.
But "this"...
"this" my friends is one of my weaknesses: a spoonful of peanut butter with some chocolate.
Usually chocolate chips.
However, these mini m&m's "happened" to be available for consumption
(after i secretly purchased them the other day and hid them in the cupboard).
Yep...
I should be ashamed.
But today...
Well today...
I'm just NOT.
I will definitely feel guilty later ...
But for now...
I'm indulging.
And do you know how I justify this?
It's a sickness really - the way I justify eating this.
You see...
I feel that by opting to eat "fresh ground peanut butter" I am consuming a healthy "protein". (which is a good thing - because we all know I get "protein headaches"...remember)?
The protein therefore balances out the sugar rush brought on by the chocolate. right?
Doesn't that make sense?
It sounds really good anyway...*big smile*
Enjoy your Tuesday.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

OH MY GOSH I want that right NOW!!! I feel a protein headache coming on!!! :)

kansasgirl1 said...

To cut down on the sugar rush try this: take one piece of bread, spread on your peanut butter, sprinkle on your chocolate, fold in half, and, my favorite part, warm in the microwave for 5 or 6 seconds. Heaven.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan